Sat, Jul 08|
Whiskey Garage Drift Series Round 4 (FINAL!)
Drifting under the Suika Lights! Our fourth and final round of competition. Bring everyone you know, since the battles are gonna be intense! Photo: Tyler Jenkins UPDATE: There will be no auto x this round. Pre paid will get a discount and get to skip the line!
Time & Location
Jul 08, 2023, 5:00 PM – Jul 09, 2023, 12:00 AM
Suika Circuit, 100 Speedway Park Blvd, Albuquerque, NM 87121, USA
About the event
Suika's 4th and final 2023 drift competition. Bring everything out, tell your friends and let's have a blast. Ordering online will get you into the track faster, skip the line to pay at the booth and head to the gate to get scanned! This applies to spectators and drivers. Just show the gate person your QR code and head on in, you also get a discount for being pre paid :) Photo: Tyler Jenkins
- There will be no auto x this time around, attendance has been dismal for the past 3 years, so I will no longer be offering this going forward. That being said, there will be a skid pad drift course open instead, as well as the main track.
- We will be drifting big oval for the final, so prep your cars, and bring a lot of tires.
- I am going to split you into run groups this time around, with a dedicated hour of practice each, 5-6pm and 6-7pm. The groups will be beginner, and advanced.
- Top 16 this time around again, with everyone needing to qualify, no seeded drivers (single run)
- Posting the rules to avoid complaints. These rules are to keep the show going and avoid downtime.
- Spins, straights and 2 tires off are 0s in both qual and comp
- Inactive chase is an automatic 0 in tandem (defined as more than 4 cars back)
- No 5 minutes
- No protesting
- No waiting for you at the line
- No hands or passenger hands out the window (automatic 0 in qual, or battle loss in tandem)
- If you leave the track before the judges have made the call, you automatically lose the battle.
- If you win a battle and need to change tires, let the startline know, and do so as quick as possible.
Remember, these are casual comps, we are here to put on a show for the 500 plus people in the crowd!
At the Gate:
Spectators - $20
Drivers - $130
NO AUTO X THIS ROUND
Kids under 12 are always free!!
Spectators - $15
Drift - $115
NO AUTO X THIS ROUND
- Gates open at 3pm
- Drivers meeting promptly at 4:45 so try to be early / on time
- Practice from 5:00 until 7:00
- Qual from 7:15 to around 8
- Top 16 until we finish.
- Open practice after if we get done in time
- Skid pad will be open the whole time
Drift Drivers Pass
1 Ticket to drift$115.00Tax: +$8.91 Sales tax+$3.10 service feeSale ended
1 Spectator pass$15.00Tax: +$1.16 Sales tax+$0.40 service feeSale ended